Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lighting of the Commons

...at Oklahoma Christian which we actually didn't make the "lighting" part.  But we DID make it for a sit on Santa's lap and some crazy times running through Christmas lights with one of our BFF's Ava.

Her new-to-her winter jacket complete with hat and gloves. She looks thrilled!
I can do it!

 She was nervous to walk the "line" and kept shuffling across.  But she made it!!


Must lay down in every public place.  Although her jacket is so poofy, she had trouble getting up!

Future OC roommates checking their mail!!

Well, at least there were no tears.



Let the holiday season begin!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm impressed you can zip up your coat! I'm not even as far along as you are, and that ship sailed long ago! :)

Crislyn said...

Cute pictures! :) I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you in line yesterday...I was a little preoccupied keeping my squirming child from having a meltdown on Santa's lap! And also, I agree with Alyson--you look great! :)