Thursday, November 10, 2011

Easy as 1, 2, 3

Yeah. Right.  Our master bath is finally to a point where it's usable. We still have quite a bit to do, but that will have to come in time.  Painting, putting back on the baseboards, getting a new countertop (when we do the kitchen), etc...but the 3 T's are done - the TILE, the TEXTURING, and the TOILET.  HOORAY!!!!!!

BEFORE:
Yellow ceramic 4x4 tiles, mixed with a little mold.  It's okay to throw up a little.  I just did.
DURING:
Looking better already!
AFTER:
TA-DA!!!  Justin did ALL the plumbing, tile work, electrical for the light, texturing...this is truly his bathroom.

The floor - brick pattern
My magic toilet.
We got a Kohler self-closing lid toilet and I am in love.  I couldn't wait for it to be installed.  Now instead of running across the house in the middle of the night, I can pee right in my own bathroom.  (TMI?? Sorry.)

My mom has asked me about 3 times if I'm getting a new shower curtain.  Should I take the hint?  I might, if I find the right one.  But at this point, I'm just so happy to have our bathroom put back together!

Sadly, our work is not over.  We still have bare concrete floors and nasty carpet to rip up.  We are just pacing ourselves...and our budget.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can I hire you and your hubby to remodel my bathroom?:)

Ryan and Katie said...

It looks great!

Brei said...

The tile looks great. Justin did awesome, as always.