Sunday, November 27, 2011

Heaven in Your Mouth

At Thanksgiving, I didn't think to bring my camera to take pictures.  But I did think to have my cousin's husband forward me this recipe of the most amazing dip ever to meet your tastebuds.  I think I could have eaten it as my whole meal and would have been extremely happy.


Jalapeño dip recipe 
2 cream cheese blocks, softened 
1 cup sour cream 
2 cans chopped green chilies 
1 chopped jalapeño (the kind in the jar) 
1 bag of Parmesan cheese 
1 can of quartered artichoke hearts in the can, chopped up  

Mix together and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
Sounds easy to make and trust me, your mouth will appreciate every bite.  It was delicious on crackers or tortilla chips.  This might have to be a staple at Thanksgiving...and every week at the Cornell house.

1 comment:

Brei said...

Looks super good. Lets make this at Christmas!