Saturday, November 12, 2011

28 Weeks

For Haylie's pregnancy, I took a belly shot pretty regularly.  It wasn't every week, but I do recall posing for quite a few before 28 weeks.

Sadly, for this little guy, this is the first one.  I feel like I'm showing & carrying the same so maybe he won't notice if I just put copies of the 1st go round in his Belly Book.


Pregnancy Highlights:

Due Date: February 2, 2012

How far along: 28 weeks (3rd trimester is here...yikes!)

Size of baby: small cabbage (17 in, 2.9 lbs according to my iPhone app)

Gender: BOY!

Cravings: anything at this point sounds good.  I love to get a soda as often as possible, cherry coke preferable.  

Sleep: I randomly wake up.  Sometimes due to leg cramps, sometimes I guess the baby is moving, who knows.  I'm tired though.  A lot.

Symptoms: Weird nerve pressure in my lower region.  I can't stand up too long or else...it gets bad.  Working out is slowly going by the way-side.  Putting on shoes is also proving to be more difficult at this stage.

Movement: He moves a lot and has found a nice place right under my ribs to poke and kick.  He moves less than Haylie did though so I'm hoping that is foreshadowing a calmer baby.

Best moments: I love going to the dr to hear his heartbeat.  We are also getting a 3D/4D ultrasound at the end of this month.

And because I'm getting asked a lot, he still doesn't have a name.  I'm about to hold a contest for who can come up with a name for our baby (and have both J & I agree on it!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The leg cramps are the worst! You just brought back not-so-fun memories. :)

And I'd give you a few of my favorite boy names, but we're destined to have more boys, so I don't want to give any of our picks away. . . what about Rylan or Samuel? I think those go well with Haylie.