Thursday, November 17, 2011

Elmo's Poopy

This morning Haylie had a really nasty poopy diaper (I know, great intro - just keep reading).  Well, I try to make a big deal about how gross it is to go poo-poo in your diaper just in case she wanted to try sitting on the big potty.  Anyway, we left it at that and I went on trying to get her ready for Sonshine School.  A few minutes later, she has gathered these three things:

 The bag of wipes, a diaper and Elmo.

That's right, apparently Elmo went poopy and needed a diaper change.

I laughed and kept going about getting her stuff ready when I see this:
Pretty adamant about that diaper, huh Haylie!

She was only satisfied once Elmo got his new diaper on.


I guess I need to put Elmo's potty training on my list of "to-do's".

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Maybe she would like to teach Elmo how to go potty on the toilet!?!?!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I think I have the video of Elmo learning to go potty. Maybe you need to borrow it!! :-) It really is kind of disturbing to me, but if it works, maybe worth it.