Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Got Nothin'

I just have the urge to blog, but I don't have anything exciting to talk about. Our week has basically been "get to Wednesday night for WoW class." We survived until now - had a great evening of praise and worship - and now it's downhill from here! It's been a rough week (for me atleast) at work. I think the hormones are coming in waves because this week, I totally feel them. I feel sorry for people around me. Well, some.

Caramel is alive and doing well although the other night Justin came home and found her collar neatly laid on the floor like she unbuckled it herself and laid it out flat for us to see. I have NO idea how she did that, but as long as she learned that trick, she is staying inside.

This weekend is the 4th and I think everyone but me has Friday off. I'm trying not to let this get to me, but the more I think about it, the more I want a day off too - with pay! Is that so much to ask? :)

Sometimes I think people wear too much cologne/perfume. If I can smell you before I even SEE you then that, my friends, is too much scent. Calm it down.

Well, sorry for all my random. Maybe next time I'll have something exciting to talk about - like our fantastic 4th of July and working Liberty Fest. You know you are jealous, fellow Edmondites. You wish you could be running the Jitterbug Swing Ride from 4:45 to 7:15. Oh yea.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Don't worry, you aren't alone. I have to work Friday too. Although, I did technically get my "holiday" last week.
If you guys want to come out to Choctaw with us after Liberty Fest just let me know and I'll send you directions.