Monday, July 13, 2009

"What You Get" Mondays

What do you think this is? One might think it's pineapple...but it's not!! It's WATERMELON!! I didn't even know that watermelon came in yellow, but apparently it does. We were at the store debating and the produce guy was there and offered us a taste from the yellow watermelon in the back. It is SO delicious!

This picture is fuzzy, but this gross (dead) worm was on our carpet one day. And not a rainy day. Just a regular summer day. And not just by the back door. In the MIDDLE OF THE ROOM. That is just so...blech.

This is my studly husband sporting his new favorite pair of sunglasses...upside down. Thankfully, they aren't his since they are a bit girly - they are Brooklyn's. He kept asking her if she was wearing them upside down, so he had to try them on.


This is me today! 19 weeks 5 days with big sister Caramel. She is so excited to be in the picture with me. My belly is getting bigger!!! So far I have only gained about 4lbs...but my doctor said that was okay. The baby is growing normally and so she doesn't care if I'm not gaining a ton of weight. Which I'm glad about. I promise, I'm eating a lot! I'm now feeling her move - I first felt her on Friday afternoon laying down for a nap. But who can sleep after feeling your baby move for the first time?

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I love growing bellies! Your almost at the halfway mark!

Gena said...

You and Caramel look great. Thanks for helping me the other night at VBS. You were a lifesaver.

jlair said...

Erin, you are absolutely beautiful!! I wish I was there to rub your belly. :)