Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Tired Moment of Thanks

I'm sitting down. And never getting back up. This has been the craziest 10 or so days of my life. Starting with LibertyFest->Capitol Hill VBS->helping with Mission Sunday->trying to take care of the "chores" around the house->visting Nana->->functioning in 100+ heat->picking out our daughter's nursery stuff...

I'm dead tired. And you know what? I'm not even one of the ones who did most of the work when it comes to those things I mentioned. I can't even imagine how tired they are!

I pooped out about 5:15 tonight. We were on our way back from Nana's debating whether to go late to church. But you know what? I just didn't feel like rushing anymore.

Even though we are missing the Dessert before Dinner...YUM!

I don't really have a point. Except a big thank you to everyone who has helped out with these activities in our lives the past 10 days. I really appreciate everything you do.

No comments: