Friday, July 24, 2009

I am exhausted. It's 2:30 in the morning and I would like nothing more than to go to sleep - but I can't. My mind won't quit, even though my body is begging it to. It's been a day. Well, to be fair, I guess Thursday was a day, but I still feel like I'm in it. I would love to get it all out in my "venting" world of blogland, but I can't. Some things I just can't blog about. But I can ask for prayers. There is nothing more I could use right now (except maybe a nap) than prayer. I'm asking prayers for a peace of mind, for my anger to subside, for my frustration to not be vented to the wrong people, and for the anxious feelings to go away.

Thanks friends. I knew I could count on you.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I'm awake too!! I'll say a prayer for you and maybe we can go back to sleep!

Miranda said...

I am praying for you Erin, as you are praying for me!!! God will give you peace just hang in there. Love you girl!