Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Q & A's

I've been getting lots of questions lately, so I thought I would answer them all in a fun Q & A fashion.

Q: Are you pregnant?
A: Yes.

Q: How far along are you?
A: Check out the floating baby, but today I am 17 weeks 6 days.

Q: When is your due date?
A: December 3rd, 2009.

Q: How are you feeling?
A: Great! No morning sickness for about 2 months now. Energy is back too!

Q: Are you finding out what you are having?
A: Heck yes! I am such a planner I would go crazy not knowing!

Q: When do you find out?
A: Lord willing, in exactly a week!!!!!!!!!!

Q: Do you want a boy or girl?
A: Not going to lie - having the first granddaughter on either side would be a priviledge, but I am excited for either!

Q: Do you have names picked out?
A: Somewhat, although Justin said he wants to wait until we find out because he doesn't want to have two fights, just one. :) (There will be no fight. It's quite simple. He will like the names I pick. Ha!)

Q: Do you have anything for the nursery yet?
A: Nothing big. We are waiting to find out the sex before we do anything major.

Q: Do your pants still fit?
A: Surprisingly yes but it's much more comfortable to wear the maternity style.

Q: Where is your baby belly?
A: Underneath all my crazy strong ab muscles...yea right!!! I have such a long torso I hope it pops out more obviously eventually!

Q: Are you going to keep working?
A: Right now my plan is not to come back to my current job, but if something part time pops up for after, then I might look into that.

Comment me if I missed any questions you need to know the answers to :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Do you need our mattress!? It's just sitting in Zane's room taking up space and being used as a trampoline!

Mandy said...

I want you to do another Q & A when you're about a month away. It's amazing how the questions will change!

Tkill said...

Congrats...I just found out via another friend. I'll have to try and keep tabs via the blog. Glad everything seems to be progressing nicely and that you are feeling better!!