Sunday, June 21, 2009

Comments

Dear Grandpa Berkley,

I love that you read our blog!! Barbara told me that you would like to leave me a comment and I would LOVE it if you did so. It would be so good to hear from you. So, if you would like, at the end of this post, there is a little word that says "comment." Put your mouse over that word (it wil become underlined) and click on it. That should take you to a screen and will enable you to leave whatever you feel like saying in the box that says "Leave a Comment". After you are done typing your message, it will ask you who you would like to sign in as. You can sign in anonymously - but don't forget to sign your comment so I know it was you!! Then type in the funky letters in the box and hit "Publish Your Comment." Then you are done and I will get a message that you left me a comment. I absolutely love comments, so leave them often!

Hope you are doing well,

Love ya!
Erin

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

what a cute post!

I'm so glad we got to sit together and visit last night at the wedding! Tell your husband thanks again for the introduction to Kumquat's! Yum!

Candice said...

I love it! How cool! We miss you guys!