Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 Posts in 1

Nana went into surgery today about 3 pm and about 5:45 she came out - she did very well from what the doctor said! For her being 87 and going through a long surgery, God definitely had His hand in this situation. I had to go to a meeting soon after that so I didn't see her, but she is now in recovery!! I would appreciate any prayers you could offer for her - it's going to be a really long road for her - and my family...

************************************************

In other REALLY fun news!! I had an appointment today (14 weeks tomorrow!) and heard the baby's heart beat - 155 bpm. Yay!! We went over a ton of my questions and since we watched "The Business of Being Born" yesterday night with some other preggos, I wanted to get my dr's views on inducing and other various aspects of delivering a baby. So far, I feel pretty good with her as my doctor. The most fun part of my visit was that we get to find out what we are having on JULY 7th!!!!!! Hurrah! The countdown can begin.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I"m glad Nana is doing well. I"ll keep her and your family in my prayers!!

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad your appt. went well! yay for finding out the sex soon!

Chellie said...

Good to hear about your nana.
OK... so you better not find out what you are having before I find out! That would be so totally unfair. I go to the doctor tomorrow so maybe I'll get to set that appointment too. We'll see.