Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Time to Relax

As much as I love weekends, they always seem to be so busy! Friday night was my planned "stay at home and do nothing" night, but that turned into garage sale preview and dinner with my mom, sister & Justin. Saturday was full of garage sales and a wedding at MRCC. After that I felt the urge to go shopping for some dresses that would actually fit me and then Justin & I were going to watch a movie, but then got an invitation to eat dinner with friends. I, for one, can never resist that! Sunday was then going to be my "stay at home and do nothing day", but once I got to church, I realized I had a lot of things to attend! Such as a baby shower and a meeting for the school store. In between all that, we had no food so a trip to Wal-mart was in my near afternoon future.

So tonight...here it is. My stay at home and do nothing evening. I'm trying to ignore that our grass once again looks like a small jungle, our flowers could definitely use some water, it's been weeks since I've really cleaned, dishes could be washed and laundry needs to be folded. But this is my night that I've been waiting for since...awhile. I'm not going to do a dang thing!

1 comment:

Brei said...

Good for you. I recommend you start having those kind of days a lot more often. See ya Saturday or so.