Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Things that make me Happy!!

1. I just ate the best peach ever.

2. While at work today, I was up front getting supplies, I overhead our survey guys tell our receptionist that there is a guy outside who was wandering out back and not to let him in - something was a little off. Being the nosy person I am, I go up front to make sure she is alright (because awesome guys LEFT her up front by herself) and this large guy walked in and asked for some coffee (at 4:30 in the p.m. when it's 95 degrees outside) and a job. Luckily we have a "deputy" in our survey dept so he was quickly called and no one was hurt. Hurray!! You know you want my job. (I know it sounds a little extreme, but trust me. It wasn't.)

3. WOW Class - TOMORROW NIGHT!!! I am structuring everything in my week around Wednesday nights now. Last week we ran a bit late and got the 2nd to last row - you can count on me being in the middle this week so I can be blasted with singing! (This is also your invitation that if you would like to come to an hour long praise time, you are officially invited. It's AWESOME). Two weeks in a row I have been so disappointed with my Tuesday because I woke up thinking it was Wednesday...

And last but not least...

4. It's a short work week...My cousins, sister, mom & aunt are all leaving Thursday night to go down to Frisco - home of...This is a much needed, much planned, and much anticipated weekend trip!!! I.Can.Not.Wait!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

ooo i wanna go there!!!!