Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crazy, Fun Weekend

This past weekend was a whirlwind! I had a great time though and hit the bed hard when it was over. I barely got up for Monday morning work!! The amazing-ness started Thursday afternoon when I was picked up early from work so my cousins, sister, mom, aunt and I could go on our girls trip to Frisco, TX! On the way down, we stopped at Babe's, this awesome fried chicken place in Sanger. We filled up on such good food!! The next day, the shopping began!
We must be related because we all coordinated on Saturday! Hilarious!

We went to every outlet store, IKEA, Sam Moon and everywhere in between! We also had a good time staying with our family friend Jeanie. It was so nice and relaxing. Between the 6 of us shopping, we had our rental van stuffed to the gills on the way back.



After we left Frisco, we flew back to OKC so Justin & I could make it to Blake & Kacee's wedding. What a gorgeous wedding it was. Very sweet!


Sunday, Justin and I got up bright and early (5 am!!) to drive to Neosho, MO to help celebrate Grandpa and Grandma Cornell's 60th wedding anniversary at their church. It was nice to see them and of course Grant, Brei & boys and Barbara & Dan. We left about 3:30ish and made it back to OKC by about 6ish.

The Cornell clan.

Crazy Cornell men.

It was a great long weekend, but I can do without all that driving for quite awhile!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

wow, that is a crazy busy weekend!! I went to Dallas today, but no ikea for me :(

on my blog... you have to click on the number at the top of my post in order to comment.. so you did it correct!

Have a great wednesday!