Friday, March 4, 2011

Moving Forward...Finally

I'm slowly accepting my bathroom again.  Now that we can actually move forward, my motivation is growing again.  Last weekend Justin and I (ahem mostly Justin) put up waterproof backing, wonderboard, put in a light for the shower and mudded the walls.



This is what it looks like currently.  Hooray!  This weekend will be a weekend of tile, tile, tile.  We ordered our countertop today and it will be installed next week.  Woot!  (I love that word.  Anyone who uses it and doesn't sound stupid is awesome in my book.)

My hubby has a 18 mile run on Saturday and then going down to the car show at the fairgrounds.  So, we will see how much tile we actually get done - hopefully lots!!  Keep your fingers crossed...especially for no more hiccups in progress.  I'd like to have our bathroom back!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see it finished.

Kayla said...

Awesome job with the bathroom! 18 miles??? He's crazy.