Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guaranteed to give you nightmares.

I went to the Just Between Friends sale on Saturday with my friend Erin.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but ended up with some beach clothes for Haylie, a few toys and two DVD's.  I saw this one DVD at the sale and thought - hmm, Haylie loves music, this looks cute.

We turn this DVD on thinking it would just be fun songs with babies playing.  Oh no, no, no. These poor babies are dressed up in the most ridiculous costumes with their mouths cut out and someone with all their teeth super-imposed in.  They are singing in this eerie high-pitched voice. 

 Warning: the images below are very disturbing.


"Oh my gosh Mom, what are you making me watch??"
 

I watched the first song with my mouth hanging wide open and then promptly shut it off.  You might see this jewel in our upcoming garage sale...

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

ahhaha! That is freaky/hilarious!

Shannon said...

that is so funny, i think you should save it for a secret santa gift exchange gift! THAT would be funny!

Tarren and Erin said...

I like Shannon's idea. I guess that is why it was at JBF.

Kimmy said...

You are HILARIOUS LOL

Team Andrews said...

Hahay! Why would someone do that! So creepy!