Monday, March 28, 2011

Top 8 Things I Never Thought I'd Do

Apparently I can't come up with 10 things.  Eh.

1. Smell my daughter's butt to see if she pooped
2. Get spit up on and not change my clothes
3. Go out in public without makeup (granted, I don't wear much but goodness...somes I need it!!)
4. Walk around all day with food crusted to my shirt and not care
5. Realize half way through a conversation with a friend that stopped by that I'm still in pajamas (it was not an early visit)
6. Get so excited about consignment/garage sales
7. Go to bed on a Friday night before 9 pm without being sick
8. Watch old movies on a Saturday and like it

A few years ago I thought to myself that I would always listen to the cool kids music and be up on current events.  Now I watch award shows and think - my that music is loud - or - what are they wearing?!?  I'm becoming my mother.  But I'm definitely okay with that!

No comments: