Sunday, February 27, 2011

We've Been Hit

There is so much sickness going around, it makes me not want to leave the house.  When Haylie woke up this morning, she was not her cheery self.  So we stayed home from all activities today so we wouldn't share our germs.  You know H doesn't feel good when she reverts back to taking 2 naps.  When she was awake, her eyes would have goopy yellow stuff and she was leaking snot and nastiness all day.  We have a doctors appointment tomorrow to probably get her on antibiotics.  I love the fact that I can email my doctor and get an answer within an hour if it's something I need to be worried about.  Anyway, we did take a trip in the car today and I snapped this pathetic expression she wore most of the day.

This is her first big sickness and I feel like I should sleep on her floor or something to make sure she is okay.  But I think she'll be fine and will hopefully get some much needed rest.  Tomorrow will probably be a long day.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

poor baby! I'm seriously considering staying inside all next winter!

Kayla said...

That is a very sad picture!!

Team Andrews said...

So sad! I hope the doctor gave her something today!