Monday, March 21, 2011

Designers Challenge Part 1 & 2

Part 1:

There are about 12 different colors of browns in our living room.  I bought the side tables at a garage sale this past weekend and they need a good sanding and paint.  Since I have the coffee table that also could use a face-lift, I want to do all the tables in the same color/theme.  Our living room is accented in red, sage green & cream.  Thoughts for table colors?


Part 2:

My kitchen has a really wide wall that I have one big piece of art on.  I know I need to add more, but what?  Typically I would just put something long on either side to make a group of 3, but that is so typical of me that I'm kind of wanting to do something else.  I just don't know what.


One, two, three...design!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the wall would be a great "gallery" wall for photos of your family
~Chellie

Anonymous said...

I agree with chellie! Also, the tables would look great all cream. I need to come see this house of yours. I will call you tomorrow! -miranda

Rachel said...

I agree - cream tables!!

The wall - how about a big red horizontal stripe? Then you only need the one piece of art!

Mandy said...

I want to come look at it in person and then decide!