Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Apologies

Well, alright.  I think I'm finally on the bandwagon tractor.  A lot of my friends and family like to read The Pioneer Woman's blog.  They go crazy when she comes to town to promote a book or cookbook and they all swoon when the two words "Marlboro Man" are put together.  I never understood it...until my mom told me to read this book.

I am not even done reading it and I can't wait to find out more about Ree and MM.  I love her style of writing and almost wish she and I could be best friends and could teach me everything she knows.  This is the best story ever because 1) they aren't made up people and circumstances - it all really happened! and 2) I can now catch up with everyone and everything on her site.  It's never ending!  So, I guess I need to apologize to all my friends and family who I thought were absolutely ridiculous over this phenomenon of The Pioneer Woman.  I will probably be with you in the 2 hour line the next time she comes.  OK, back to reading.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Awesome, I'm now officially the only sane person left on the planet (hehe). PW AND Twilight...I just don't get it...

Summer said...

I like to pretend that me and P-Dub are besties. It's kind of weird but I don't even care.

Gena said...

I get it. I get it.

Darla said...

ITYS!!

Mandy said...

Erin, I had no idea that you didn't know about PW! I'm seriously obsessed you know! By the way, the line is wayyyyy more than two hours.