Thursday, June 24, 2010

Packing & Peeing


It has begun. Boxes, tape, stickers, notebooks & Sharpies are littered all over my house. I've tried to start with the miscellaneous crap that I just want to throw out but know that we could possibly want one day. I think I've got most of that packed away. So last night we tackled our china. Pictured above - 11 boxes! 11! We have a LOT of china and I am a nervous wreck when it comes to moving it. This was my Nana's china and I will be devastated if anything happens to it. Thanks to a tip from Michelle, she sent me to Reid's Printing where I loaded up on packing paper! If you know of anyone moving and needs some good paper to wrap china, plates, breakables, etc...I've got a few extra rolls!

And just to be random, I just had to document this. Haylie's first time to pee the bed.

Apparently we had too much to drink.

And this is her new summer look. She is all about being naked.

4 comments:

Tarren and Erin said...

I can't believe that was the first time pee leaked out onto the bed. I guess Liesel is a heavy wetter because that has definitely happened to us before! Let me know if you need someone to watch Haylie for a little while so you can pack. I am so excited about your new house!

Kayla said...

That may be the first pee leak but surely as a newborn that runny poo leaked out of the diapers!?! I was so tired of changing crib sheets I just threw her on a blanket! Even the awesome soft pampers leaked out of the top when they'd lay on their back and lift their legs...

Can't wait to see the new house! I would offer to help but 5-7 kids everyday is a little crazy!! Take up Erin's offer though. If she is like me, she only offer's when she is really serious and wants to help. People feel good about knowing they helped out....so let them!!

Matt and Shannon said...

i will take your extra paper rolls that you dont need. let me know when you want me to come get them and how much you want for them. thanks and good luck with the packing!

Matt and Shannon said...

oh i can wait as long as you need, i am not going to start packing stuff until after the 4th and i dont have to start with breakables, i can do other things. just let me know when you are all finished with what you need. thanks a bunch!