Sunday, June 27, 2010

Smiles

Haylie doesn't let me capture her smile too often on camera. She smiles up until I bring out the camera and then she puts on this contemplative look. Her new thing is to sit and watch Caramel and just erupt into giggles. Caramel isn't even doing anything funny - just sitting there being furry. She is going to grow up loving cats just like her mommy. Hopefully she won't be exactly like me in the way of checking out the same cat book in elementary school week after week just to look at pictures of cats. That just screams loser.
She has been awesome these last few days and has actually let me get a lot of packing done. She just sits and plays by herself - thank goodness! Here are a few smiles I caught these last few days.

I had to be super quick about this one - she was having soo much fun with Dog in her room. I just love this picture.

If Haylie were a plastic cup with a painted face, they could be twins.

No comments: