Friday, June 11, 2010

Sold!

As of last night, we accepted an offer on our house! We couldn't be more excited...and a little nervous! We close on everything on July 16th and so now the clock is ticking. We haven't been looking at any houses because we wanted to wait to see if we even sold our house first - who knew how long it would take! I didn't want to fall in love with a house and then not be able to put an offer on it and then it be stolen away, leaving me heartbroken and sobbing. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little...but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

We are super excited about the couple that is buying it - I think it will be such a great fit for them! We love our house and hope they will too.

So today begins our house hunting journey. I'm so excited - I get to organize and pack our whole house! Normally that sounds like a huge undertaking...but this is what I love to do so I think it will be a lot of fun!! Boxes, tape, lists, organizing...ahhh.

7 comments:

Gena said...

Good luck! Moving is so fun.

Jessica said...

Congrats! BTW I know a great moving company if needed! haha jk

Jen said...

We are SUPER excited!!!!!

Crislyn said...

Yay!! That is super exciting! :) Have fun hunting for the new perfect house!!

Nicole said...

Terra Meyers or Leah "Zeller" Brown might have the perfect house for you.

Rachel said...

That's so awesome Erin!! Yay! Now the fun part is going to look at houses!!

Kayla said...

You are crazy....if you love it so much, let me do you a favor and let you organize my whole house :) After you are done moving of course ;)

Congrats and good luck finding a house! Sounds so fun!!