Thursday, March 4, 2010

Toys & Jeans

Ever since I was 5, I have wanted my baby to wear jeans. Okay, slight exaggeration on the age thing, but seriously, babies in jeans are SO cute. The other day Haylie and I went to Old Navy and I found these jeans on CLEARANCE!!! Whoohoo. It seems no one even makes jeans for babies before 6 months so I was so excited. I think the sales clerk thought I was a little weird screaming & yelling for joy. They even have BUTTONS on her butt. I love them!

I also set up the exersaucer the other day. Man, that thing is complex - I had to bust out the screwdriver for it. Anyway, Haylie is SO thrilled to be in it. This was her first time...practically falling asleep with her double chin.


But today I think she got more of the hang of it. "Enthralled" just doesn't say it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew she would LOVE it!!! Mom