Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby Barrettes

I was perusing the aisles of Walmart the other day trying to find some fun things for Haylie's hair. It's such a shame that she has lots of hair and I never put anything in it. But some of our bows are just too big for everyday fun so you can imagine my delight when I found these baby clips! They are sooo tiny yet so fun. You can tell H's hair is greasy because you can see I twirled it and it stayed! She loves her new barrettes...not really. I have to be stealth to put it on.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love those! She looks so cute! I remember how sad I was when our girls realized they could pull them out! Did you know they also make little baby chippy (sp?) clips? I loved those too :)

Unknown said...

Those are super cute! I also had great success with a tiny bit of hair wax because Lily's hair was fine and would slip out of the little bows sometimes.

Tarren and Erin said...

I got Liesel some barrettes too but the won't stay in her hair. She just doesn't have enough of it. I can't wait for her to have more hair!

Sada said...

Is there such a thing as a bow that's too big for every day?!!