Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm done.

I just need to complain for a minute. I have had the worst past two days I can imagine and it's mostly due to sickness! I'm so tired of this stomach bug or whatever is attacking everyone I know. Yesterday I knew it was going to be an especially trying time since Haylie started screaming right after she was done eating - normally she is in a great mood. Justin and I sat in the nursery the whole time during church and I missed class because I was chased down by a Nursery Nanny to come pick up my screaming child. Later, we got the news that the rent house has some major sewage back up so Justin spent the next 4 hours over there trying to pump that out. If only the renter would appreciate his effort. I go to Qgroup by myself only to realize after Haylie blows out her diaper that I haven't refilled my diaper bag (since we also had two blowouts at church) and have to borrow a size 3 (we are in size 1-duck tape anyone?) from a friend at group. J & I meet up again after QGroup and finally he gets to bed since he was not feeling well. I mean how can you feel good after swimming armpit deep in crap. I go to bed a little after him waking up only an hour later to the sound of puke. This encourages a midnight trip to OnCue to get 7Up. Finally we go back to sleep and Haylie decided that she needed to get up not once, but twice. Knowing Justin is sick, I have to figure this out on my own. Finally we all go back to sleep. I wake up knowing it's going to be an interesting day to find out that my pregnant sister has the flu and also gestational diabetes. My nephew is recovering from the flu and my mom is starting to get a hacking cough. My Nana moved rooms today and is probably going to get on hospice tomorrow. :( Then to top everything off!! I start having tummy issues and I keep burping up what tastes like burned popcorn although I haven't had popcorn in like 6 months. This isn't fair. I just had the stomach bug 2 weeks ago. *sigh*. What a day. Tomorrow HAS to be better, yes? Thanks for listening.

9 comments:

Brei said...

Tomorrow will be better. Prayers for you guys.

Lisa said...

Oh man! That does sound rough! I will pray that things improve before they get worse! Let me know if I can help somehow!

Kayla said...

Yes, tomorrow will be better! You can always come over and let me play with miss H! I actually have no kids from 9:30-11:10!!! Then I get two kids, but they are super easy. So, if you need to relax...just drop her off. I need me some baby!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hang in there!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hang in there!

Ryan and Katie said...

We can cry together. I'm sick of sickness too!

Kristen said...

I am so sorry to read you guys are sick!! We went through something similar not too long ago- NOT fun! I would love to help out with that sweet baby girl if you need a break soon!

Alissa said...

oh no:( i am so sorry. sounds like its been the pits. atleast the sun is out. Here's to a better day!

carly said...

I'm so sorry, Erin. Why does it seem things always happen at once?! :(
Whenever I start to feel like that I try to start thinking of what I do have: a wonderful son and husband, a home to live in, etc...