Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rambles

I just love this warm, springtime weather. It makes me so happy that even though the wind is blowing 25 mph, it just doesn't matter. I have been home today with the doors and window shades open! Let's not re-visit Winter 2009/10 again. Thanks.

Trying to get a handle on cleaning our bomb of a house, I'm doing laundry. For some reason, I think the sound of the washing/dryer machine is one of comfort. I don't know why, but it's just a comfortable feeling knowing that in about 20 minutes, my clothes are going to be clean and warm!

Our vacuum stopped suctioning - which is part of the reason why our house is messy. If you come over in the next few days, please don't look down. My floors (carpet and tile) are absolutely gross. I took the vac to the House of Vacuums and we'll see if they can fix it. We bought it brand new at a garage sale for $20 about 4 years ago. I love great deals.

We are having a garage sale at the end of April. I can not wait. We do this every year and although this year might be a bit smaller "merchandise" wise, the fun will not be. It's going to be the day before the marathon...which I'm supposed to be training for (relay). I think I'll start tomorrow. April Fools? We shall see.

1 comment:

Gena said...

Love love love having garage sales. Love warm laundry too...