Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flubs

I was so proud of myself today for baking my amish friendship bread. I was starting to feel like a real Rachael Ray. I mixed everything up, divided into bread pans...and found an egg shell at the bottom of the bowl.

Last weekend I had Justin clean out his side of the closet. He was excited because he found a pair of jeans that had been lost in the crap shoved in a laundry basket. He put them on but thought they were a little big for him - thus came out the belt to hold them up. Once he showed me the pants, he said...wait, are these yours?? Why yes, yes they are.

I was on my way to go pick up something I had bought off of Craigslist. Since I wasn't familiar with the neighborhood, I was just following the road. I noticed there was a median coming up, but thought it was a break off to another part of the neighborhood, so I stayed to the left. About the time I realized that I was driving on the wrong side of the road/median, a "nice" gentlemen reminded me with a blaring honk. Today is not my first day on the road, I promise.

We went to a deal at church the other night and left Haylie in the nursery. Halfway through the program, I looked down and noticed I had the paci with me and not with her stuff in the nursery! I whispered to Justin and he just shrugged and said they would call if they needed me. When I went to pick her up, she was in the "other" nursery because she was so upset. The lady holding her said, "You must have left the paci at home." Too embarrassed because she had to wrestle with my baby for so long, I said, "Yes, we probably did." WHOOPS!!

Duh Mom!

No comments: