Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Q: Are you pregnant?
Q: How far along are you?
A: Check out the floating baby, but today I am 17 weeks 6 days.
Q: When is your due date?
A: December 3rd, 2009.
Q: How are you feeling?
A: Great! No morning sickness for about 2 months now. Energy is back too!
Q: Are you finding out what you are having?
A: Heck yes! I am such a planner I would go crazy not knowing!
Q: When do you find out?
A: Lord willing, in exactly a week!!!!!!!!!!
Q: Do you want a boy or girl?
A: Not going to lie - having the first granddaughter on either side would be a priviledge, but I am excited for either!
Q: Do you have names picked out?
A: Somewhat, although Justin said he wants to wait until we find out because he doesn't want to have two fights, just one. :) (There will be no fight. It's quite simple. He will like the names I pick. Ha!)
Q: Do you have anything for the nursery yet?
A: Nothing big. We are waiting to find out the sex before we do anything major.
Q: Do your pants still fit?
A: Surprisingly yes but it's much more comfortable to wear the maternity style.
Q: Where is your baby belly?
A: Underneath all my crazy strong ab muscles...yea right!!! I have such a long torso I hope it pops out more obviously eventually!
Q: Are you going to keep working?
A: Right now my plan is not to come back to my current job, but if something part time pops up for after, then I might look into that.
Comment me if I missed any questions you need to know the answers to :)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Today was my day of rest...and rest I did! After a filling lunch at Ted's, I came home and took a 4 hour nap!! It was so great and much needed. Now I'm ready to face another week at work. We don't get Friday off like a lot of people, but atleast it will just be a normal half day. Have a happy Monday!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
We went to every outlet store, IKEA, Sam Moon and everywhere in between! We also had a good time staying with our family friend Jeanie. It was so nice and relaxing. Between the 6 of us shopping, we had our rental van stuffed to the gills on the way back.
After we left Frisco, we flew back to OKC so Justin & I could make it to Blake & Kacee's wedding. What a gorgeous wedding it was. Very sweet!
Sunday, Justin and I got up bright and early (5 am!!) to drive to Neosho, MO to help celebrate Grandpa and Grandma Cornell's 60th wedding anniversary at their church. It was nice to see them and of course Grant, Brei & boys and Barbara & Dan. We left about 3:30ish and made it back to OKC by about 6ish.
The Cornell clan.
Crazy Cornell men.
It was a great long weekend, but I can do without all that driving for quite awhile!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
I love that you read our blog!! Barbara told me that you would like to leave me a comment and I would LOVE it if you did so. It would be so good to hear from you. So, if you would like, at the end of this post, there is a little word that says "comment." Put your mouse over that word (it wil become underlined) and click on it. That should take you to a screen and will enable you to leave whatever you feel like saying in the box that says "Leave a Comment". After you are done typing your message, it will ask you who you would like to sign in as. You can sign in anonymously - but don't forget to sign your comment so I know it was you!! Then type in the funky letters in the box and hit "Publish Your Comment." Then you are done and I will get a message that you left me a comment. I absolutely love comments, so leave them often!
Hope you are doing well,
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
2. While at work today, I was up front getting supplies, I overhead our survey guys tell our receptionist that there is a guy outside who was wandering out back and not to let him in - something was a little off. Being the nosy person I am, I go up front to make sure she is alright (because awesome guys LEFT her up front by herself) and this large guy walked in and asked for some coffee (at 4:30 in the p.m. when it's 95 degrees outside) and a job. Luckily we have a "deputy" in our survey dept so he was quickly called and no one was hurt. Hurray!! You know you want my job. (I know it sounds a little extreme, but trust me. It wasn't.)
3. WOW Class - TOMORROW NIGHT!!! I am structuring everything in my week around Wednesday nights now. Last week we ran a bit late and got the 2nd to last row - you can count on me being in the middle this week so I can be blasted with singing! (This is also your invitation that if you would like to come to an hour long praise time, you are officially invited. It's AWESOME). Two weeks in a row I have been so disappointed with my Tuesday because I woke up thinking it was Wednesday...
And last but not least...
4. It's a short work week...My cousins, sister, mom & aunt are all leaving Thursday night to go down to Frisco - home of...This is a much needed, much planned, and much anticipated weekend trip!!! I.Can.Not.Wait!!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
So tonight...here it is. My stay at home and do nothing evening. I'm trying to ignore that our grass once again looks like a small jungle, our flowers could definitely use some water, it's been weeks since I've really cleaned, dishes could be washed and laundry needs to be folded. But this is my night that I've been waiting for since...awhile. I'm not going to do a dang thing!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Baby Bump at 14.5 weeks
(I think my shirt just makes it look bigger than it really is!!)
Monday, June 8, 2009
I stole this list from the coolest sister-in-law ever...here's how my list shapes up. The things in bold are what I've done.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyworld/Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo (I about threw up during that!)
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you were not ill (in high school, never in the working world!)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been laid off from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
In other REALLY fun news!! I had an appointment today (14 weeks tomorrow!) and heard the baby's heart beat - 155 bpm. Yay!! We went over a ton of my questions and since we watched "The Business of Being Born" yesterday night with some other preggos, I wanted to get my dr's views on inducing and other various aspects of delivering a baby. So far, I feel pretty good with her as my doctor. The most fun part of my visit was that we get to find out what we are having on JULY 7th!!!!!! Hurrah! The countdown can begin.