Sunday, September 2, 2012

7 Months

Jace Kyle is 7 months old today!  He is such a beautiful baby.  I might be a bit biased.

He is sooooo close to sitting up on his own.  I propped him up for this picture and he fell over soon after.  It's that head. It's hard work holding it up.  (Don't worry, he didn't fall on the concrete...I caught him.)


 And then we began to take the terrified pictures.
               


Jace is still in "content" mode.  He is rolling over a few more times but doesn't have any ambition to do it often or to sit, push up or crawl.  I love that he is still such a squishy baby, but would love to have him help support himself.  It's hard work carrying around a sack of potatoes all the time!

He is eating us out of house and home.  He is wearing size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothing.  He is sleeping very well and takes 2 naps a day (if not 3).  He loves "talking" to us and is supposed to be my "chill" baby, but he can definitely makes his presence known.

I love you Jace Jace.

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

your son makes the BEST faces ever!

Chellie said...

Ahhh.. B had the same head problem -- they grow into it eventually.
Love the terrified faces! I can definitely see the family resemblance between him and H.
Can't believe 7 months already. I feel like I hardly know this kid. :)

Darla said...

Ahhh sweet boy!