Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm Married Again!

So...remember when my ring got flushed?
Yeah. Me too.  A little too well.

Thankfully, my husband is wonderful and thought I needed a wedding ring to replace the one I lost.

If it were me, I don't know if I would be that gracious.

Either way, he bought me this beauty.  This time there wasn't any grand proposal or to do in giving me the ring...but that's perfectly fine.  We've been there, done that. 



You can bet that this ring will never find it's way into the hands of any little children.  That was an expensive lesson to learn.

Thank you, Justin.  I'm beyond blessed to receive this gift.  You are too good to me.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful!! So happy for you. Now you don't have to feel lost or naked without it. Is it similar to your old one or a new style?

Erin said...

It's pretty similar...my old ring was made for me and this one was from a store - so that's the biggest difference. But they were both princess cuts with two diamonds on the sides so yes, I'd say so.