Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Alright, who told her?

My daughter has the tendency to fall in love with things over night. First it was Elmo, and now I fear it's Dora the Explorer. I'm not exactly sure where she first heard about Dora, but I've been trying to avoid that one character all her short little life. I just thought she was creepy...but after watching hours and hours of her on Netflix, I've come to the conclusion that...my daughter loves her. And Boots. And Map, Backpack and Swiper. Swiper no swipee!!! I still think she is creepy.

So in love is Haylie that we bought her a stuffed Dora in hopes that she'll poop in the potty (on a regular basis.) And I'm pretty sure that right now that's the only thing to motivate Haylie.

Ask her about her. She'll love to tell you about "Doorah."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Maddie found Dora at my parents house on the IPad via Netflex....that show is so annoying...she loves her too