Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I made it!

I don't know if anyone cares, but I made a whole month without drinking one drop of soda.  And much to my husband's surprise he said, "what, is that hard for you?"  I guess I was hiding my daily Sonic stop a little too well...which means there must have been a real issue there.  But I went from August 1 - September 2 without it.  And since then (all 2 days) I've only had a Strawberry Lime-aid and Strawberry Kiwi Sierra Mist.  I'm hoping to keep this up since I've proven to myself that I can live without it.

I might have had a few days where I wanted to punch myself in the face...I thought I needed caffeine that bad.  But surprise, surprise, I made it jusssst fine with it.

Pat me on the back.

4 comments:

Chellie said...

good job!

Sara said...

You go girl! That is something I would have a hard time giving up..mainly the carbonation.

Summer Lashley said...

I aspire to have your discipline someday....now excuse me while I drink my 7th cup of coffee...

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Nice job! Keep it up!