Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Been Rough

It's been a rough few days in our house.  This past weekend, we went to the park because the weather was gorgeous. We haven't been able to spend time outside and enjoy it in quite some time.

While we were there though, Haylie and our neighbor were playing on the swings.  I guess (because I was watching Jace at the moment) a swing came back and clipped her in the lip.  Blood. Swelling. Tears.  Justin got me her calmed down, but the damage was done.




She kept pouting all night, making her lip look larger, in hopes of getting more sympathy. :)  But, it's nothing a strawberry shake from Braum's can't fix!

Later that night, it was bathtime.  Jace decided that was a prime time to roll over so he got soap in his eye.  He was not happy.



Fast forward a few days and I fall and bruise up my leg.


We all just need to go sit in a padded room.  It might be the best for our safety.

No comments: