Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Happenings

Tonight was Jace's first night in bible class.  I think he did okay - he was asleep when we picked him up.  When Haylie was little, we would get pages all the time to come get our screaming child and the nursery nannies wouldn't take her for fear of her temper.  I'm hopeful that won't happen with this little guy!


I think Haylie likes her brother! I caught this adorable picture a few days ago.  I wish it wasn't taken on my phone, but oh well.  I still caught the sweet expression on her face!

 Balancing so good!  He then fell over on his face.  Whoops!

Haylie "washing" dishes.  Or just filling up all of our dirty dishes with water.  I'm not going to tell her that I'm going to have to re-wash everything - it might burst her little bubble.

These kids keep me super busy, but I love (almost) every minute!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Oh my, the one of the two of them is priceless! Jace changes every day!!

Kim Buesing said...

cannot. wait. to. get. my. lips. on. both. of. them. !!

Love you!