Thursday, January 5, 2012

Learning Through Elmo

It might be a bit weird that I talk more about Elmo and his bathroom shenanigans on this blog than anything else.  Remember his diaper change?  Well, to me, I just love seeing Haylie start to really understand the whole potty process.  Our pediatrician has recommended not pushing her to potty train...and I'm all for it especially since a baby brother will be here in less than a month.  I can handle two in diapers...I think.  Anyway, she has become fascinated with the potty but still refuses to go on it.  But Elmo sure can!
Potty...
Wipe...
And flush...
 And boy, does he go.  I was worried about him yesterday when he sat on the pot for over an hour.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was bound and determined to potty train Lily before Grace came along, and it took a few months, but I did it. This time around, they're 8 months closer together than Lily and Grace were, so there's NO WAY that's ever going to happen! My new goal is to potty train Grace before Clementine can crawl, to avoid the whole baby-getting-into-the-potty scenario :)

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I love that she wipes him. I bet you'll walk into the bathroom one day soon and she'll have used it all on her own!

Chellie said...

So funny.. I thinking wiping is a hard thing for kids to get.. maybe that will be really helpful when she does decide to use the potty herself.

Kimmy said...

you are soo funny! Heeehaaawww