Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In the mean time...

I wish I could say that we are laying low in anticipation for baby Jace's arrival, but that is definitely not the truth. I feel like every day gets busier and busier! 

We are making our 2 year old work late down at the duplex...she needs to earn her keep. :)
We are taking awkward pictures of the cat because someone is obsessed with the camera.  Thank goodness for  digital cameras.
We are trying to control our unbelievable bed head and rearrange the spices all at the same time.

We are spending rare 70 degree days at the zoo with our awesome, energetic friends...


And pretty much just being sassy.
We are getting closer and closer to our baby's arrival.  I went to the doctor today and my progress is good. He honestly could come any day.  In the mean time though, we have another duplex to close on, repairs to finish on the other, renters to find, to-do list for baby to finish, thank you notes to write, my dad's birthday to celebrate and friends to continue freaking out with said progress (Amy, that's for you.)

I know everyone says this is the time to catch up on sleep and just be calm, but oh man.  Who has the time for that?!

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

I hope justins not too busy to be at the birth :) haylie looks so grown up standing at the counter!

Brei said...

Forget the thank you notes. Anyone that knows you, knows you are grateful and don't need one more thing to do!

Kimmy said...

yea Erin - I do not want your Thank you note :)

Love you!

Darla said...

When Maria saw the picture of Haylie with a screwdriver, she said "Is she your granddaughter or what?"