Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jace's Shower

We are so blessed!!  I have a wonderful group of friends who threw an awesome shower for baby Jace!!  I am just overwhelmed by everyone's generosity and support.  It was fabulous! 

The food table - check out that diaper cake!!

And of course the edible cake - made by the wonderful Chellie!
My wonderful hostesses.  I love each and everyone of these girls dearly!

Amber and I doing the ceremonious (word?) first cut


Justin's mom made this awesome diaper cake!

My mom made this really cool quilt!!

I'm telling you - great, great shower.  I spent a long time going through everything again tonight and organizing his space.  We are ready now for his arrival.  Thank you to everyone who came and was so generous in gifts for our baby. We love you!!

2 comments:

Team Andrews said...

I feel like I need to come over and look through everything you got. :) Let's lock the girls in a room and play with all of Jace's stuff!

Kimmy said...

REAL NICE pic of cousin Kimmy in one of your shower pics! Ugh! I am sooo sorry! Bleh-