Monday, January 23, 2012

The Final Checklist

I finished up Jace's room today.  I really like how it turned out. I mean, it's not straight from a Pottery Barn ad, but it's cute to me!  Things will be moved a bit once he is actually here.  Right now it's wall to wall "stuff" that we don't want to pull out until we have to.

Walking in the door

Turning to the left - this is the guest room section

Turning back around into the nursery section

Our good friend Dusty made us this shelf! Love it!!!!

My friend Brandie is a genius and bought us this closet organizer not knowing how little closet space I had to use and how perfect a gift it would really be!!

One of the final things on my checklist in prep for his arrival is to get the car seat out, clean it up and get it ready.  Haylie was really into helping me.  So if you ever need a good idea of a newborn baby size for the straps - well, Elmo to the rescue.  I love that she looks so proud!


She is going to be a great big sister!

Jace's room done - check
Hospital bag packed - check
Car seat out and ready to go - check
Uncomfortable and feel as big as a house - check.

Let's do this, baby boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did that closet organizer come from? I must know!

I love how the room turned out. Super cute!!!

Ryan and Katie said...

It looks awesome! I love the closet organizer! I was waiting for a shot of the guns beside it :)

Kim Buesing said...

I'm so excited for you Erin! Can't wait to see Jace :)

Brei said...

Looks great! And that room is really big! Hearing about all your duplex stuff and the fact the baby is sooo close really stresses me out for you. Hope it all going smooth!