Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sneak Peak

We still have 4.5 months to prepare for the new baby coming in February, but we have decided to go ahead and start transitioning Haylie to a "big girl room."  We bought a beautiful daybed and trundle from my cousin and I found the bedding last weekend!  So, with my main inspiration in hand, off I went to several stores on Tuesday while Haylie was in school.  The deal of the day??

This lampshade that goes perfectly. I about cried when I found it and cried even harder when I was told the price was under $5.  It will be an easy trade out for the rather-dull lamp shade currently in her room.  I wanted to come home and re-do her room that night...but I gotta pace myself!!!  After I bought several things, I think the tally came to under $50 (even curtains...that match perfectly)!!  Everything I got was clearanced out or on discount.  Ahh.  Have I mentioned lately that I love good deals?!  When I get her room done (it might be awhile...we have some other projects going on), I'll post pictures of it.  Until then, just gaze lovingly at this lampshade like I'm sure I will be doing for the next month or so.

3 comments:

Tarren and Erin said...

Yay for deals! I can't wait to see her new big girl room.

Ryan and Katie said...

can't wait to see it when it's all done!

emily said...

That is really cute! It will go perfectly!!!