Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Cool To Be Thrifty

Or at least I think so.  I don't care who you are, kids consignment sales are awesome.  Look at all this stuff I got for Haylie this past weekend at the Pass It On sale!!!!

I'm going to break it down for you just so you see how far you can stretch a dollar.
1 Elmo
1 guitar
13 books
1 truck
1 pr of boots
4 sunglasses
3 necklaces
3 bracelets
2 purses
1 pj's
2 jackets (1 winter, 1 raincoat)
9 pants
2 dresses
2 skirts
1 sweater
1 long-sleeved t-shirt
7 pr of socks
1 hat
1 pr of gloves
twin sized quilt & two shams for Haylie's big girl bed!!!

All for less than $90 (which sounds like a lot, but think about how much I would pay retail.)

And everything is washable or Lysol-able so who cares if it's second hand.  Haylie sure doesn't.

4 comments:

Team Andrews said...

That winter coat is sooooo cute! great job!

Maria said...

I love sales! Good finds!

Gabrielle Aapri said...

What fantastic finds! I'm all about being thrifty!:)

Unknown said...

I need to check out some consignment stores in my area. I keep hearing how great they are!