Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Bathroom to Be Proud Of

Remember the before pictures that I thought already looked so much better after we did a little wall paper removal?  (This is the jungle themed bath in that post)  Well, now that we have completely re-done the whole thing, I see now it's a MAJOR improvement!  We still have a few things to do, like find a mirror, shower curtain, etc., but that's cosmetic and I want to make sure I find something I love. 




This bathroom was a lot more work than what we anticipated, but honestly it all paid off.  And I'm pumped to have a brand new toilet.  It just feels...clean.  Justin is a renovation-er and can pretty much do any project. 

Won't he be excited that the master bathroom is awaiting his renovation touch!

2 comments:

April said...

Love it! Want to come do mine?

Maria said...

Looks amazing!!