Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Before & After: Bathrooms

My before pictures were the ones I stole off MLS so I think they used a panoramic lens or something. I can't seem to quite get the same effect.
Here is the before pic of the master bath:
And here is after:
Since this had lovely wallpaper, we took that off, textured & painted. We put up a new light fixture. We will eventually redo the bath & floor tile & countertops. We will put a different mirror on the wall since that one doesn't really go.

This is the "jungle" guest bath before:
Guest bath after:

Same song & dance as the master bath.
I've decided that all my decor is very neutral and I'm not sure why. I need to work on that. Get some color in this house!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

I haven't commented on all of them but I love all the before and after pics! You guys have done a ton in such a short time! I'm so impressed. I think it's great (and easier) to start out with neutral walls and then bring in color with other items. Can't wait to see more :)