Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Phases of Haylie

Haylie's interests and chaos-ness change practically every day.  She has amplified her tornado antics and leaves a wide path of destruction wherever she goes.  She is very into my iPhone and I can't use it without her getting upset that it's not her turn.  I basically have to run to the closet to check any text messages or emails when she's awake.
 She's also really into sitting in/climbing on chairs.  If there is a chair around, she will be backing up into it and parkin' it.  Many times she misses, but she doesn't seem to mind.

 And last, she is so into the laptop.  She thinks she is big time stuff pressing all the buttons.  I foresee a future blogger.
I wish I could say she is working on lots of words, but she is silent but deadly in that she just points or hits or motions to what she wants and she usually gets it.  Her big word is "cat" and she just randomly yells it throughout the day.  I love this phase though - each one gets better and better.

No comments: