Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jackpot!

I have something to say just so I can drive my father in law crazy...

Best Garage Sale Find...EVER!!!

I found this sweet chair and ottoman that is just perfect for Haylie!  It's actually a rocker.  She's going to love it since she wants to sit in every chair possible.  Now she finally has her own that isn't a carseat or high chair.

Saturday we had quite the adventure garage sale-ing.  My mom and I went to quite a few with some pretty good finds (like a lady who let me fill a bag for $5), but alas at one sale we accidentally locked the keys in the car.  She has OnStar, but for some reason they weren't able to unlock remotely so we had to wait for "Auto Rescue."  45 minutes later he came...thankfully the sale across the street had some hotdogs to curb our hunger.  We got to people watch and bask in the sunlight.  Needless to say, after that we made sure we left the windows a little down and had the keys with us...ya know, just in case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute chair! Are you going to recover it? It's cute the way it is, but I'm just curious. B has a chair his size.. he LOVES it.

Chellie

kayla said...

Yay! I think little chairs are so cute!!! I need to get back to garage saleing again...