Thursday, February 24, 2011

I was very blessed the other night on my birthday to receive some wonderful gifts.  Since I gave my family a list, everyone was spot on!  I loved it all.  One of the things I got was...
That's right. Pat & Vanna for the Wii.  I love to watch this show and my dream is to be on it some day.  I don't even own a Wii, but I plan on playing this at my parents house every chance I get.

Then from the hubby.  I got a camera...and another camera!  He bought me two so I can try them each out and see which one is better and then take the other back.  One is the Canon Powershot and the other is the Panasonic Lumix.  They each have their pros and cons.  I shouldn't be surprised that he bought me two...he did this once before but with watches.  I guess he just wants me to be 100% happy!

I took these with one of the cameras...hard to remember which one because I keep switching.  Here Haylie is doing the old man butt scratch.

 And here she is sporting her black patent leather shoes.  For some reason she is obsessed with these shoes and keeps trying to put them on until I do it for her...


Then I learned not to buy things for yourself on your birthday because you might mess up a gift from some loving friends.  Oh well. You always need two pairs of sunglasses, right?!

1 comment:

April said...

I always need two pairs of sunglasses. I seem to wear mine in the house and then don't have them in the car!