Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

I love that everyone on Facebook is referring to the Blizzard as Snowpocalypse.  It's perfect because it shows how much Oklahomans freak out when a little snow comes our way.  In PA, this would have been nothing...and we definitely would have had school.

But since Justin was off work today, we had a lazy day today.  Haylie decided to call Umpy and our friend Brooklyn and talk to them for about 5 minutes.  Later she called her Aunt Emily.  She had a LOT to say apparently.  I thought I had curbed her "prank calling" habits, but I guess not.

 Snuggles with Daddy to keep warm!
 The snow doesn't seem to end.
 The wind was blowing like crazy!!
 Silly Justin.  He thought he would have to go to work tomorrow.  So he shoveled the driveway while I ate cookies.  Lots of them.
And you can never be more prepared for the Snowpocalypse than to have all paci's ready...just in case.

No comments: