Thursday, February 3, 2011

Because She's Brilliant

I showed Haylie how to play this "game" on her Alphabet thingy earlier today and tonight she did it on her own.  All that Baby Einstein must be sinking in and she is becoming THE actual Baby Einstein.
I haven't done a list of things that I want to remember about Haylie in awhile and I know how everyone loves to read them. But this is my baby book for Haylie, so I win.
  • Haylie is sleeping for 12 hours-ish every night.  She still has a few moments when she wakes up and cries but she always goes right back to sleep.
  • Haylie is very direct.  If she wants something, she will point until she gets it.  Today she went and got me the Baby Einstein movie and later handed me her empty bowl and pointed towards the kitchen for more grapes.
  • She is very into her Bear still and says "Ba" when she wants it.  She gets very excited and hugs her bear when I let her take it out of her crib.
  • Walking like a champ!  If she falls down, she gets right back up! 
  • A little fish in the water.  LOVES baths and will splash and play and have a good old time!
  • Unfortunately, she has started to hit and express a bad temper (which I have NO idea where that comes from...ahem)
  • Randomly lays down on the floor.
  • If she gets my phone (which she does often) she tends to call and text people.  Lately I've been catching her before she hangs up so I can apologize profusely to whomever she calls.
  • She loves to climb on things.
  • She does new and fun things every day!  I can't believe my baby is 14 months old!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I need to come see her new tricks soon!!

Darla said...

Oh I KNEW she was brilliant already! Mimi