Thursday, February 10, 2011

Extravaganza-ing

I had a friend text me today to see if I was still alive since I haven't blogged in forever.  Yes, I'm here.  I just feel like I have nothing exciting to say.  It snowed, we stayed inside.  It snowed again and we stayed inside some more.  But my sister's Valentine's Day Extravaganza is on Saturday and I'm looking forward to going.  My mom and I are making goodies to sell while there.  I tried making heart shaped cup cakes today, but instead they looked like butt cracks.  Oh well.  They will still taste delicious.  So if you are out and about on Saturday, stop on by.  For some butt crack cupcakes, of course.

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am laughing my head off!! Butt Crack cupcakes?? Can't wait to see them - oops -- I mean taste them!

Lisa said...

Ha HA! You are too funny Erin! LOL
I am hoping to stop by for a few minutes at the beginning on Saturday!

Rachel said...

I think this post should have required a picture!

Kayla said...

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!! I was so planning on going (I just emailed your sis) but I have to work/train tomorrow! Those butt cracks sure sound yummy though!!